Laundry Scoop Craft for Easter
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Make an adorable Easter decoration using a recycled plastic laundry scoop. This is a frugal and easy-to-make craft that is earth-friendly. Look for laundry scoops that are in bright spring colors to compliment your Easter decor. This craft is easy enough to make with kids and fun enough to make yourself. It could easily be a classroom or Sunday school craft. These little Easter wagons would make cute Easter table decorations and party favors if filled with candy."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueMixed Media
This project is featured in 14 Laundry Detergent Bottle Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Father’s Day Gift – I’m Nuts About You
- Monkey Colouring Pages
- Free Potato Crochet Pattern
- Chonky Mushroom
- Free Printable Paper Doll PDF
- Simple Sew Pocket Pillow
- Knit Linen Stitch Blanket
- How To Make Elastic Hair Ties (no Sew)
- Dc Comics Mother's Day Cards
- Richmond Shawl
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home