St. Patrick’s Day Leprechaun Hat Treat Cups
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"I found these party cups on sale at the after Christmas sales at 90% off. I snapped them up, knowing I’d figure out a use for them later for Spring holidays. This is also a great craft for using up those scraps of paper you’ve been keeping for a rainy day. Combine these with your favorite St. Patrick's Day candy and you've got a fun treat that both children and adults would love to recieve."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
HolidaySt. Patrick's Day, St. Patrick's Day
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Enter our 12 Days of Xmas in July promotion for amazing prizes every day!
American Flag Wine Cork Upcycle Craft
15 Minute Crafts: Small Planters
Clothespin Holiday Tree
Cute Easter Critter Treat Jars
Modern 4th of July Floral Wreath
Halloween Bat Toilet Paper Roll Craft
Celebrate! Star Ornament
DIY Emoji Pumpkins Window Clings
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home