Candy Corn Fabric Wreath
By: Marti Cooper from sewlicioushomedecor.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"A Halloween Candy Corn wreath made with fabric strips. A beautiful handmade decoration for Halloween! I used an 18" wire wreath divided into nine sections. I used two sections for the white fabric, four sections for the orange fabric and three sections for the yellow section. I tore fabric into 1" strips then cut them into 6" strips. I then tied the strips one-by-one onto the wire wreath. I used 1/2 yard for the white and yellow fabric and 3/4 yard for the orange fabric."
Time to CompleteWeekend project
- 1-18" wire wreath divided into 9 sections
- orange, white, yellow fabric
- floral pics, ribbon, hot glue gun
Decorate your door for every holiday! Find this and many more wreath ideas in 177 DIY Wreath Ideas: Make Wreaths for All Occasions
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 13 Memorial Day Crafts and a Short History of Memorial Day
- DIY Patriotic Clothespins
- Clay Pot Snowman
- Smiling Snowman in a Box
- "Creative Crafting All Year Round" eBook
- Patriotic Scrapbook Paper Map
- Holiday Pastel Ribbon Wreath
- Cross Framed Embossing Card
- "Creative Ideas for the Holiday Home" eBook
- Celebrate! Star Ornament
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Best Yarn for Blankets
- Japanese Creations
- Japanese Creations Chigiri-e Washi Paper Art Kits
- Turn Broken Flip Flops into DIY Stamps
- Gorgeous DIY Button Bracelets
- Dancing Sheep Basket
- Bib and Burp Cloth
- Crochet Coasters for Beginners
- Wood Burning Guide for Beginners
- Retro Round Ripple Pillow