You Are Amazing Greeting Card
Visit Suzanne at Quietfire Style.
Tell someone just how much you care in the prettiest way possible. Be sure to send a You Are Amazing Greeting Card to show someone your appreciation and gratitude. Handmade thank you card ideas can help you leave a lasting impression. Using dies and scrapbook paper, you can construct a one-of-a-kind care that looks amazing. You can also add your own message on the inside - be sure to include a thoughtful personalized sentiment.
You can find this project, as well as many other fabulous blogger projects, in our new eBook, The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2014: Decoupage, Sewing, Jewelry Making, and More free eBook. Download your own free copy today!
- Sizzix Stephanie Barnard Card, Triple Fancy Frame Flip-Its
- Ranger Distress Ink in Vintage Photo, Antique Linen and Broken China
- Quietfire Design stamp - You Are Amazing and Calligraphic Love Bits
- Core'dinations Cardstock
- Plaid Pop Dots
- Ranger Ink Blending Tool
- Sizzix Big Shot
- Sizzix Tim Holtz Texture Fades Embossing Folders, Rays
- Die cut one card (the largest die) from pale blue cardstock.
- Before folding, use Distress Vintage Photo ink to stamp You Are Amazing onto the middle frame as shown in the photo. Fold the card in half along the score line, then fold the front edge back along the score lines to display the frames.
- Die cut one rectangle and one shaped rectangle from pale cream cardstock.
- Align the straight side of the shaped rectangle with the left edge of the Rays embossing folder, emboss and remove. Align the rectangle with the right side of the Rays embossing folder and emboss.
- Use Distress Broken China Ink to stamp the flourished XOXO twice.
- Use the Ink Blending Tool to gently sponge Distress Antique ink around the edges of the pale cream die cuts and across the top of the rays, stroking on one direction only.
- Use Pop Dots to adhere the die cuts to the card base as shown in the photo.
Read NextFoiled Butterfly Notecards