"Thank You Sew Much!" Card
This cute handmade card is a cute and fun way to thank someone for a gift, for coming to a party, or for celebrating a special occasion with you. This "Thank You Sew Much!" Card is easy to make and is sure to make an impression on anyone who receives it.
- Fuse Creativity System® Starter Set
- Medium Design Set 101960 - Dressform
- Round 'n Round Twist and Flip Corner Punch
- Premier No. 5 Micro-Tip® Scissors
- White string
- Purple embroidery floss
- Orange button
- Foam adhesive dots
Trim brown cardstock to 7 x 5.5 inches; fold in half to create card base.
Trim two rectangles of brown cardstock to 4.25 x .75 inches. Punch two corners of each with corner rounder.
Trim purple cardstock to 3.5 x 5 inches and wrap with purple embroidery floss, leaving room at the top and bottom as shown.
Adhere purple rectangle centered onto card base. Adhere top and bottom pieces of spool using foam adhesive if desired.
Use the Fuse Creativity System® to create the dress embellishment; wrap with white string and top with orange button.
- Adhere dress form and sentiment cardstock strips onto card front using foam adhesive if desired.