"Precious Sweet Adorable" Baby Girl Card
Let your little girl know how much you love her with this "Precious Sweet Adorable" Baby Girl Card from Canvas Corp. Homemade cards like these are also great platforms for baby announcements and first birthday invitations.
- Canvas Corp: Patterned Paper
- Canvas Mini Triangles
- Mini Clothespins
- Black Twine
- Ink: Ranger-Vintage Photo
- Bling: Crystal Stickers
- Stampin’ Up: Flower punch
1. Cut the Pink & Ivory Floral Paper 8 1/2″x11″, fold in half to create the 4 1/4″x5 1/2″ card size.
2. Cut the Black & Ivory Stripe paper 4″x5 1/4″ and 3 1/2″x4 3/4″.
3. Cut the Pink & Ivory Stripe paper 3 3/4″ x 5″ and 4 1/2″ x3 1/4″. Ink all of the papers before attaching.
4. Layer the papers on top of each other and attach to the card.
5. Cut out 3 triangles out of the patterned paper to fit inside the Canvas mini shape triangle.
6. Cut out little words from the Baby Word paper and attach to 2 of the triangles and add the bling.
7. Punch out a flower using the Chalkstock (you can wipe of the chalk and use over and over).
8. Attach the mini clothespins to the top of the triangles and then attach them to the card.
9. Tie the black twine on the crease of the card.
Read NextSeasonal Snowflake Holiday Cards