17 Easy Crafts with Yarn: Make Accessories, Decor and More with Lion Brand Imagine Yarn
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Canvas Corp is made up of a creative team of Designers and Merchants with a collective focus that brings simple and creative items into the craft and home markets. Through unique products, packaging and merchandising our goal to inspire creativity by offering blank and basic items. We are excited to have an amazing team of designers at Canvas Corp, as well as, work with designers world-wide that help us tell the story. Our products are marketed under the Canvas Home Basics Brand, and we are excited to say we can be found in retailers nationwide, around the world, and on the web.
Projects on FaveCrafts:
- "Precious, Sweet, Adorable" Baby Girl Card
- Lovely Miracle Card
- Baby Girl Photo Cube
- Monogrammed Wedding Fans
- "I Do" Paper Bunted Banner
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Amethyst DIY Jewelry Box Anthropologie Knockoff
- Retro Gumball Machine Craft
- Faux Fur DIY Wall Hangings
- Marquee Light DIY Desk Decor
- Blushing Peony DIY Christmas Ornaments
- Color Blocked DIY Christmas Trees
- Easy Beaded DIY Christmas Garland
- Julie Shawl Crochet Pattern
- DIY Fall Wreath
- DIY Halloween Spiders Tutorial