This shimmery card from Spellbinders is perfect for a fisherman. It's so pretty and glittery that little girls will love it, too!
- S3-038 Butterflies
- S3-149 Double Ended Tags
- S4-137 Classic Scalloped Heart
- S4-210 Lattice Pendants
- S4-274 Nested Fish
- F-001 Red Premium Craft Foil
- F-003 Blue Premium Craft Foil
- The Paper Company, Ocean Blue, Evergreen Shimmer Cardstocks
- Creative Impressions, Blue and White Ribbon
- SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES by 3L, 3D Foam Squares
- Hot Glue
- Cut green shimmer cardstock to make 5½ x 4¼" card. Cut blue cardstock 5¼ x 4".
- Create wave pattern on 5½ x 4¼" piece of scrap paper, taping twine in place.
- Run blue cardstock through Wizard™ with an embossing sandwich: placing the blue cardstock on top of the wave and the embossing mat on top of that.
- Cut S4-210 Lattice Pendants from scrap cardstock.
- Cut S4-137 Classic Scalloped Heart (with #1 being the smallest) from F-001 Red Premium Craft Foil. Emboss heart by placing it over a portion of the die cut Lattice Pendant. Adhere to center of card with foam square.
- Cut two fish from F-003 Blue Premium Craft Foil. Emboss with Magic Mesh by leaving the foil in the die template and running it through the Wizard™. Remove the die cut and lightly sand. Adhere to card front with foam squares as shown.
- Wrap ribbon around blue wave cardstock ½" from bottom.
- Print or stamp sentiment on green shimmer cardstock. Cut/emboss with S3-149 Double Ended Tags. Adhere to card front, over ribbon.
- Place small scraps of blue foil over circles of S3-038 Butterflies die template. Cut and emboss. Remove the dots and use hot glue to adhere to tag ends.
- Glue blue wave cardstock to card front.
Read NextFoiled Butterfly Notecards