Witch Sucker Punch
A great Halloween project to do with kids! The witch sucker punch from Uchida of America is a great and unique way to pass out candy at your next Halloween party.
- Marvy® Clever Lever Giga Craft Punch- Scalloped Rectangle
- Marvy® Clever Lever Super Jumbo Craft Punch- Scalloped Heart
- Marvy® Clever Lever Craft Punch- circle, teardrop
- Marvy® Long Reach Punch- 1/8”
- Marvy® Deco Just Glitter- Gold
- Marvy® Puffy Velvet Markers- Pale Violet, Black, Fluorescent Green
- Toner™ Plastics Black Hemp
- Cardstock- Fluorescent Green, Purple, Black, White
- Approx 6” of orange grosgrain ribbon
- Marvy® Paper Trimming Buddy
- Marvy® Heat Tool
- Marvy® Squishy Scissors
- Therm O Web “Zots” Glue Dots
- Beacon Adhesives Zip Dry Paper Glue
All measurements are in inches.
- Punch two rectangles from the green cardstock. Punch one heart from the black cardstock. Cut a strip to 1/2" x 2 1/2" with the paper trimmer. Cut a small square for the buckle and small strip for the hat band with the scissors. Use glitter marker to line edges of face, hat and hat rim. Use purple puffy marker to line edges of buckle and black to line edges of hat band.
- Punch two circles from the white cardstock. Use black puffy marker to draw pupils. Punch a teardrop from the black cardstock. With the paper adhesive, adhere hat rim to hat. Adhere eye balls and teardrop for nose to one of the rectangles. Use green puffy marker to create wart.
- Follow manufacturers instructions to heat puffy details. Wrap hemp around fingers to create a bundle for the hair. Cut loop to create long strands. Secure strands together by tying a piece of hemp around them, knotting to secure.
- Layer together the green rectangles and punch one hole at top. Tie the hair bundle to the top of the rectangles. This will secure sucker cover at top and secure hair to witch. Adhere the hat with one glue dot, placing over the hair. Punch two holes approx 1/2" from bottom of witch, through both rectangles. Tie ribbon from back and knot at front. Place sucker inside.