T-Shirt Trick-or-Treat Bag
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
From the blogger: "This trick-or-treat bag is a great way to use last year's outgrown Halloween t-shirt by making it into something your kids can use to carry all that candy! You can also start with a new shirt and decorate it, as I’ve done with one here, if you don’t happen to have one you can reuse. The process to make the bag is simple, and it's a fun craft to make with the kids leading up to Halloween!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
The DIY Red Christmas Button Wreath should be added to your Christmas decorating ideas this holiday season because it is a quick,… Continue reading: "DIY Red Christmas Button Wreath"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Halloween Window Clings
- Tunisian Poppy Flower Applique
- Through The Window Beanie
- Bear Paw Quilt Block
- Free Christmas Printables
- Upcycled Book Page Christmas Wreath
- Repurposed Altoid Tin Assemblages
- Fabric Scraps Earrings
- Easy Fabric Coasters
- Fall Leaves Banner With Template
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home