Football Monster Halloween Craft
The perfect Halloween craft idea for the little ones is here. This Football Monster Halloween Craft is made from paper that kids can decorate and actually play with when they are finished. Kids of all ages will enjoy making these zany new toy to use outside. This makes a great party game or Halloween craft idea for kids to bring home. Nothing says "October" quite like scary monsters and a nice game of football. However, this Football Monster Halloween Craft is great for any month at all.
- Plastic vampire teeth – the cheap kind with upper and lower teeth connected
- Hot glue
- Felt in various colors
- Lots of cheap masking tape – painter’s tape won’t stick when you start painting
- Recycled paper
- Trace around the teeth on the felt leaving 1-1/2″ on both sides. The side pieces are 1″.
- Glue the upper and lower curves of the felt to the inside of the teeth.
- Cut the side pieces. Fold the pieces over the sides of the teeth and glue in place.
- Cut a strip of felt to fit all the way around the outside of the teeth with the teeth partially closed. Glue in place.
- Begin building the paper football around the mouth, securing the first piece with glue.
- Tape down every layer of bunched paper with tape. Shape as you go.
- Paint it, then design the lips, eyes and stripes.