Franken Jar Halloween Project
Parents and kids together can create this spooktacular halloween candy jar with Glue Dots, some paint, black paper and a few embellishments. Try this great kids halloween craft project from Glue Dots.
- Craft Glue Dots
- Plastic container with a screw lid, (coffee, mayo or pretzel containers work well)
- Oval wiggle eyes
- Spray primer
- Black spray paint
- Bright green acrylic paint
- Black button
- Black permanent marker
- Black felt or foam
- Adhesive remover
- Remove labels and clean containers with warm soapy water.
- PARENT PREP: Parents...spray the container with primer and spray the lid with black spray paint and set aside to dry.
- Paint container with bright green acrylic paint.
- Set container aside to dry.
- Apply the wiggle eyes and button nose using Craft Glue Dots.
- Cut black cardstock, foam or felt in a rectangle (1/2 x 1-1/2"), for eyebrows and attach using Craft Glue Dots.
- Cut a wiggly mouth out of cardstock, foam or felt (2-3/4" long), and attach using Craft Glue Dots.
- Using the permanent marker draw stitch marks and scars.