Trick or Treat Owl
This adorable little owl has a little trick up his sleeve! Filled with sweet treats, this Trick or Treat Owl is a great way to present candy or other yummy goodies to kids of all ages. Easy and inexpensive to make, these toilet paper roll owls are great for crafting with kids and make the perfect last-minute project for Halloween fun. You could also use these cute owls to hold treats for birthday parties, party favors, and so much more!
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
- Patterned and solid color papers
- 2-1/2” scallop circle punch
- 3/4” circle punch
- 1/2” circle punch
- Toilet paper roll
- Cover a toilet paper roll with patterned paper.
- Fold the upper two sides of the toilet paper roll inward towards the center.
- Punch one scallop circle and cut in half to create the wings. Attach each wing on the sides of the toilet paper roll, straight edge facing out.
- Punch two 3/4” circles and two 1/2” circles. Attach the smaller circle onto the larger circle to create the eyes. Attach to the front of the toilet paper roll.
- Cut a small triangle from patterned paper and attach below the eyes.
- Insert a bag of treats through the bottom opening and you’ll have an OHOO yummy surprise!