Dancing Tissue Paper Ghosts
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This DIY Halloween craft is fun and easy to make. These ghosts are ready to sit on top of any ledge or table. All ages would enjoy this craft."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
- Coffee filters (3 to each ghost)
- White pipe cleaner (1 to each ghost)
- Black marker
- Orange marker
Take one of the filters and make a ball for the heads
Take a filter on top of the heads. Take a white pipe cleaner around the neck once and make the arms with the same pipe cleaner.
The under skirt was dipped in water slightly and dotted with orange marker so the color seeped through the filter.
When the filter was dry, this skirt was the bottom layer of the one ghosts.
With the arms of the ghosts, join them in a semi-circle.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
The DIY Red Christmas Button Wreath should be added to your Christmas decorating ideas this holiday season because it is a quick,… Continue reading: "DIY Red Christmas Button Wreath"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Dinosaur Nightlight
- Two-colored Heart Crochet Pattern
- Hank Crochet Doll
- Twirling Ghosts
- Halloween Ribbon Wreath
- Fox Pumpkin
- Wrap Me In Sunshine Shawl
- Rock Painting Flowers For Kids
- Blueberries And Cream
- Baby Changing Mat Patterns
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home