Spooky Halloween Cards
Friends and family are sure to go batty over these spooky Halloween cards from Terri O. This fall craft idea will impress loved ones and put them in the holiday spirit.
- Bazzill Halloween Just the Edge Cardstock Strips 
- Bazzill #10 Policy Envelope- Parakeet 
- Bazzill Cardstock- Raven [10-1081]
- Bazzill Cardstock- Heidi [6-642]
- Bazzill Cardstock- Parakeet [5-510]
- Bazzill Cardstock- Marigold [3-315]
- Bazzill Cardstock- Honey [4-454]
- Bazzill Self Adhesive Jewels –Clear 
- Tape roller
- Fold black cardstock with fold on the left side.
- Attach Marigold rectangle piece on top of card.
- Position circle punched cardstock randomly on card as shown.
- Place “Gone Batty” card about 2” from top edge.
- Snip three bats from JTE strip.
- Position on card as shown, place clear jewels in the eyes of the bats.
- At the loop section of the spider JTE strip cut apart. Measure flap of envelope and adhere spider strip to envelope.