Mad Hatter Tea Party Charm
Make a charm that will have you feeling mad with delight. This Mad Hatter Tea Party Charm combines the whimsy of a tea party with the creepiness of Halloween. Combine a mini teapot, skull, and blood drop jewel to bring this fun charm to life. Once you learn how to make a lucky charm, you will feel its power bring you good fortune all October long. This Mad Hatter Tea Party Charm is perfect for fashionable, unique Halloween fun. This charm is anything but ordinary.
Primary TechniqueJewelry Making
- Tea pot bead
- Skull bead
- Red crystal tear drop bead
- Wire 20 gauge and 24 gauge
- Jewelry tools
- Cut a piece of 24 gauge wire 3″ long. Make a sharp bend toward the middle and slide the crystal on the wire.
- Leaving a tiny fraction of space, put another sharp bend. This flat space will allow the crystal to move freely.
- Slide the skull bead over both tails of the wire. Make a loop above the bead.
- Wrap the tails around the space just under the loop.
- Cut a 3″ piece of 20 gauge wire. Fold one end over the round nose pliers and crimp on the other side forming an open loop.
- Slide the skull and tear drop section onto the open loop.
- Slide the teapot bead over both wire tails. You should have only one tail coming out the top.
- Make another loop above the teapot. Slide a closure finding onto the loop before closing the loop as before.