Dracula Halloween Party Invite
This Dracula Halloween invite from Posh Impressions shows the lighter side of Halloween with a fun cartoon drawing and design. These are great for a child's Halloween party.
- Stamps in Spooky set: Vampire, Come for a Bite, Dopey Spider
- Stamps in Best Witches set: Fierce Spider, Spider Web
- Stamps in Border set, Checkered Border stamp used as a pedestal
- Stamps in Inside Words set, For, Date, Time, Place, R.S.V.P. stamp. Most stamps are also available as single stamps.
- Opaque Sticker paper
- Marvy Matchable red stamp pad
- Red Marvy brush art marker
- Black Marvy brush art marker
- White pigment stamp pad
- White embossing Powder
- Fine tipped black pen and ruler
- Purchase blank card set or fold cardstock so that 40% of card is front portion & 60% is back portion.
- Draw vertical lines along front of card with ruler.
- Place red stamp pad on right hand margin and drag repeatedly to get color consistency desired. If needed, add line from red Marvy pen to make edge straight on left side.
- Stamp Come for a Bite with white stamp pad. Actual card shows white while this screen shows it as gray.
- Place embossing powder over image stamped with white pigment pad and heat with heat gun.
- Stamp For, Date, Time, Place, R.S.V.P. on inside
- Stamp pedestal, vampire, spiders and web on sticker paper.
- Cut items on sticker paper leaving 1/32" margin all around.
- Place where wanted before removing backing.
- Remove backing and stick permanently in place.
This Dracula Halloween invite shows the lighter side of Halloween with a fun cartoon drawing and design. These are great for a child's Halloween party.
Read NextUncanny Pumpkin Treat Holders