Boo! Halloween Frame
Showcase a picture of your little ghosts and ghouls inside this cute Boo! Halloween Frame. Embellished with creepy crawlies, this Halloween frame is great for showing off your favorite costumes! With some go-to craft supplies and a few Halloween toys, you can make a spooktacular frame that you'll be proud to have on display in your home.
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
- Wood or chipboard picture frame
- Skulls Duck Tape
- Plastic skulls
- Plastic small spiders
- Metal wire
- Black string or cord
- Orange Cardstock
- Spooky Halloween Bottle Caps
- Attach metal wire to the back of plastic skulls with tape.
- Attach wire to the back of frame with tape.
- Cover frame with skulls duck tape.
- Attach black cord to spiders. Let dry.
- Attach cord to the back side of the top of the frame with tape so the spiders will hang from frame.
- Cut the letter “B” from orange cardstock. Glue to bottom left corner of the frame. Add tow bottle caps as O’s.
Read NextEasy Tee Shirt Superhero Capes