Snowflake Hair Bow
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Delight your little princess with a 'Frozen' inspired hair bow."
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Cut four 4" pieces of 7/8" Tranquil Blue Ribbon and four 4" pieces of the Arabesque Ribbon.
Remove wire from the Arabesque ribbon. (white sheer)
Cut four 3 1/2" pieces of 3/8" Tranquil Blue Ribbon and four 3 1/2" pieces of Navy Satin.
Thread needle and thread, tie with a knot leaving a long tail.
Lay the 4 white sheer ribbon over the 7/8" Tranquil Blue Ribbon, fold the ribbon in half and stitch together with a simple running stitch.
Lay the 3 1/2 Navy Ribbon over the 3/8" Tranquil Blue ribbon, fold the ribbon in half and add with a simple running stitch to the first section of ribbon.
Continue stitching ribbon sections together. (as shown in the picture)
Gather both ends of the thread, pull the ribbon together and tie with a knot.
Cut eight 4" of Arabesque sheer ribbon. Remove wire from ribbon.
Stitch ribbon together like in previous steps. (see steps 6-8)
Glue the two ribbon sections together with Fabri Tac glue. (see picture)
Lightly apply blue ink onto white snowflake brad. Wipe off excess ink.
Remove prongs from the back of the snowflake brad and glue onto the white button.
Glue button to the center of the bow.
Glue or sew bow onto metal barrette base.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
The DIY Red Christmas Button Wreath should be added to your Christmas decorating ideas this holiday season because it is a quick,… Continue reading: "DIY Red Christmas Button Wreath"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Dinosaur Nightlight
- Two-colored Heart Crochet Pattern
- Hank Crochet Doll
- Twirling Ghosts
- Halloween Ribbon Wreath
- Fox Pumpkin
- Wrap Me In Sunshine Shawl
- Rock Painting Flowers For Kids
- Blueberries And Cream
- Baby Changing Mat Patterns
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home