Robbie the Recycled Robot
Robbie the Robot from Suzie Shinseki for I Love to Create is the perfect Earth Day craft for kids! Making Robbie is a simple and creative way to learn more about recycling and our environment. And he looks pretty cute, too!
- Materials List
- Scribbles® 3D Paint Pens (Primary)
- Aleene's® Original Tacky Glue
- Pipe cleaners
- Sequin or Rhinestone (a permanent marker easily transforms a clear rhinestone into a colored gem.)
- Empty water bottle
- Wiggle eyes
- Piercing tool or awl (to pierce holes in bottle)
- Aluminum foil
- Wrap foil around water bottle, sealing seam with Aleene’s Tacky Glue. Smooth foil to shape to bottle.
- Have an adult pierce holes for arms, ears and antenna.
- Twist pipe cleaners as desired and push ends through holes in bottle.
- Use Tacky Glue to adhere colored rhinestones or sequins and wiggle eyes onto robot.
- Use Scribbles® 3D Paint Pens to draw mouth and box around belly embellishments. Add dots around box. Let dry completely.
Read NextNature DIY Wall Art