Robbie the Recycled Robot
Robbie the Robot from Suzie Shinseki for I Love to Create is the perfect Earth Day craft for kids! Making Robbie is a simple and creative way to learn more about recycling and our environment. And he looks pretty cute, too!
- Materials List
- Scribbles® 3D Paint Pens (Primary)
- Aleene's® Original Tacky Glue
- Pipe cleaners
- Sequin or Rhinestone (a permanent marker easily transforms a clear rhinestone into a colored gem.)
- Empty water bottle
- Wiggle eyes
- Piercing tool or awl (to pierce holes in bottle)
- Aluminum foil
- Wrap foil around water bottle, sealing seam with Aleene’s Tacky Glue. Smooth foil to shape to bottle.
- Have an adult pierce holes for arms, ears and antenna.
- Twist pipe cleaners as desired and push ends through holes in bottle.
- Use Tacky Glue to adhere colored rhinestones or sequins and wiggle eyes onto robot.
- Use Scribbles® 3D Paint Pens to draw mouth and box around belly embellishments. Add dots around box. Let dry completely.
Read NextGold DIY Mason Jar Flower Vase
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Join our community of 5 million crafters!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use
Thank You for Signing Up!
There was an issue signing you up. Please check your email address, and try again.