Oatmeal Box Doll Cradle
Recycle your oatmeal boxes into doll beds with this cereal box craft from Carolyn Wainscott. You'll learn how to make a doll bed using an old oatmeal container, some scrap fabric, and a hot glue gun. These easy crafts are even appropriate for children.
- Recycled oatmeal or other round box
- ½ yard fabric
- hot glue gun
- scissors or craft knife
- Cut opening in side of box for doll.
- Cut & glue fabric circles to ends of box.
- Cut & glue fabric around sides.
- Cut fabric from opening to within ½ inch of opening,cut into corners.
- Turn under edges and glue all around to cardboard.
Read NextFairy Wings Wreath