Oatmeal Box Doll Cradle
Recycle your oatmeal boxes into doll beds with this cereal box craft from Carolyn Wainscott. You'll learn how to make a doll bed using an old oatmeal container, some scrap fabric, and a hot glue gun. These easy crafts are even appropriate for children.
- Recycled oatmeal or other round box
- ½ yard fabric
- hot glue gun
- scissors or craft knife
- Cut opening in side of box for doll.
- Cut & glue fabric circles to ends of box.
- Cut & glue fabric around sides.
- Cut fabric from opening to within ½ inch of opening,cut into corners.
- Turn under edges and glue all around to cardboard.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
More from "Green Crafting"
Find hundreds of eco-friendly recycled craft projects and step-by-step tutorials. Browse inspirational ideas for recycled crafts all year long! You'll find projects made from recycled jeans, tin cans, CDs, wine bottles, mason jars, and more. We also have recycled Christmas crafts, Easter crafts, and thrifty projects for any occasion.
Love these projects? Subscribe to our newsletter Trash to Treasure.