Furoshiki: Japanese Reusable Gift Wrap
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Stop wasting wrapping paper and save time making unique gift packages this holiday season! All it takes is a square of fabric to create Furoshiki reusable wrapping. Put the gift in the center, tie a couple of knots, and your gift wrapping is done in a most eco-sustainable way! Sew just to finish off the fabric edges, but this could easily also be a no-sew project, just cutting a square of fabric! The tutorial also shows three methods of folding and wrapping with Furoshiki!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- one square of fabric
NotesI put this as Holiday Crafts because it's used for giving gifts. I wasn't sure if it was better to put it here or in Sewing or Green Crafting (because it's a reusable alternative to a disposable product), but really this is easily a no-sew project.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
The Recycled Water Bottle Supply Organizer is a great way to do your part to save the earth by crafting with items you may already… Continue reading: "Recycled Water Bottle Supply Organizer"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Bunny Lovey Blanket
- Easy Crochet Baby’s First Christmas Blanket
- Woodland Deer Hooded Crochet Blanket
- Holiday Sweater Party Favors
- Winter Coloring Pages for Kids and Adults
- Caron Cakes Cluster V-Stitch Blanket
- Caron Cakes Baby Blanket + Booties
- Glitzy & Glittery Ornament Critter
- Origami Slanted Bowl
- Leather and Yarn Earrings
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home