Embellished Cigar Box
Save that old cigar box and create a recycled craft project. An Embellished Cigar Box from Lisa Fulmer looks great and is perfect for storage.
- Empty cigar box
- Gold foil mylar tissue
- Alcohal inks in caramel, green and black
- Color wach
- Glimmer mist
- Gold punchinella
- Green polymer clay
- Crackle medium
- Square of glass
- Metallic ink
- Paint brush
- I covered the cigar box with wrinkled gold foil mylar tissue and painted the mylar with caramel, green and black alcohol inks.
- I wrapped a wide green woven fiber ribbon around the sides, and added gold leafing pen to the lip.
- On the top, I layered sheets of Timtex and Lutradur that I sprayed with color wash and glimmer mist.
- Then I embedded some gold punchinella into a strip of green polymer clay, and coated it with crackle medium.
- I finished it off with a square of glass (painted with metallic ink) and lots of gold and bronze crystals.
Read NextEasy Unpaper Towels DIY
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Join our community of 5 million crafters!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use
Thank You for Signing Up!
There was an issue signing you up. Please check your email address, and try again.