Bread Tag Charm Bracelet
Looking for craft supplies? Head to the grocery store! Use tags from loaves of bread to create your own Bread Tag Charm Bracelet from Heidi Borchers. Jewelry craft ideas don't get more unique or adorable than this!
- Aleene’s Original Tacky Glue
- Tulip 3-D Fashion Paint (I used white)
- Bread tags
- Acrylic paint (I used black)
- Cosmetic sponge
- Bracelet supplies: chain, jump rings, closure
- If needed, twist bread tags back to original shape to remove as much gap where pieces meet at top. Apply a small dab of Aleene’s Original Tacky Glue to top on both sides to close the gap. Set aside to dry completely.
- Use cosmetic sponge to apply acrylic paint to bread tag(s). Set aside to dry. Repeat to paint both sides of each piece.
- Apply small dots of 3D paint in random pattern on each tag. Set aside to dry. Repeat with back side.
- Use jump rings to attach tag charms to bracelet chain. (I also found this cool eyeglass chain at the local dollar store which will also make a great bracelet chain.
For a comprehensive video tutorial, check out How to Make a Bread Tag Charm Bracelet.
Read NextMagical DIY Fairy Jar Night Light