Artificial Flowers From Plastic Papers
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
From the blogger: "Hi all, Are you interested to make this lovely and realistic flowers for decoration. I made this flowers from plastic covers or polythene bags. The materials needed for this craft are very simple and easily available. You can use these flowers for decoration purposes. It will take around 30-45 minutes to complete the entire project if the materials are readily available. No experience is needed. You will get a perfect output at the first try . Just try it by yourself. "
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Main MaterialRecycled Materials
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
- Plastic cover
- Bottle cap
- Craft wire
- Floral Tape
Using plastic bottle cap or any round object shape the metal wire and make the shape of the petals
Wrap it with the plastic cover and tie it. Then cut the extra pieces • Cover the bottom of the metal wire with the floral tape
Similarly make at least 5- 6 petals for each flower
Join them together by using thread and again wrap it with floral tape • Similarly make many flowers and attach them to a stick or paper tubes.
You can use your creativity and make buds of the flowers
That’s it our flower is ready for decoration
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- "Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts" Free eBook
- Pillows from Felted Sweaters
- DIY Coffee Filter Garland
- How to Make a Phone Stand at Home
- Pill Bottle Crafts: Reuse Pill Bottles [15 Ideas]
- Repurposed Antique Vase
- 53 Scrap Yarn Projects
- 13 Coffee Filter Crafts
- Fancy Coffee Filter Corsage
- DIY Recycled Dish Bird Feeder
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Paint On Glass
- How To Make Lipgloss
- Party Food Ideas: How To Make An Impressive Owl Meatloaf
- You've Been Booed Printable
- Campfire Earflap Beanie
- Rbg Lace Collar
- Papier Mache Mirror Frame
- Everyday Tapered Beanie
- How To Sew A Cloak With Hood
- Harvest Pocket Shawl
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home