Monogram Etched Mason Jar Glasses
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Monogram etched mason jar glasses are easier to make yourself than you might think. Don’t be afraid of using etching cream! It is actually quite easy and I will show you in a video below just how great it can be. This is a part of Craft Lightning week where we are sharing quick and easy 15 minute craft ideas all week. If you have missed any of the fun, be sure to check out the posts from day 1 and day 2."
- Mason jar mugs
- Etching cream
- Cutting machine or craft knife or scissors
- Straw mason jar lids (optional)
- Straws (optional)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Ombre Crescent Moon Shawl
- Tulip Wreath
- Cardboard Tube Lambs
- St. Patrick's Day Shiplap Sign
- Little Arrows Chunky Crochet Cowl
- In The Groove Crochet Fingerless Gloves
- Vintage Hair Tie
- How To Make Crochet Flowers
- Flower Card Craft
- Diy Face Mist With Essential Oils
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home