Shopping for a techie can be hard work...so why not "bling out" their iPod covers and their computer mouse covers so they can work in style! This Technology Trio from Krylon is a great gift for someone who has all the toys, but needs a little sparkle!
See this project and more glittery crafts in our free eBook, How to Create 14 Sparkly Craft Projects Using Krylon Glitter Blast.
- Covers for Nintendo, iPhone, and a computer mouse
- 1 can Krylon® Glitter Blast™ Glitter Paint in color of your choice
- 1 can Krylon® Glitter Blast™ Clear Sealer
- Masking tape
- Drop cloth
- Clean all surfaces to be painted, making sure they are free of grease, dirt and dust.
- Tape off any areas not to be painted (i.e., moveable parts on the mouse).
- Spray with Krylon® Glitter Blast™ Glitter Paint. Apply multiple thin coats until desired glitter finish is achieved. Wait approximately 1 to 2 minutes between coats, shaking can before each coat. Let dry.
Tip: Raising the item off of your work surface will make it easier to cover the edges and will prevent it from sticking to the surface.
Read Next76 Easy Craft Projects for Adults