Teacher Appreciation Mug
Make this mug for your favorite teacher! This Teacher Appreciation Mug from I Love to Create is easy to make and fun to give! Teacher appreciation gifts like this are sure to give you that little extra credit from your favorite teacher!
- Dinnerware Bisque Designs Banner Mug 4.25" x 3.25" x 5"
- SB 812 No. 10 Round brush
- French Dimensions™ FD 271 French Kiwi
- Envision® Glazes (IN 1003 Sun Yellow and IN 1058 Clover)
- Masking tape, 1/4” wide
- Disposable container
- Wipe ware with damp sponge to remove any dust.
- Place tape over banner and around handle where it attaches to cup. Run fingernail around edges to ensure a tight seal.
- Pour some Sun Yellow into mug. Roll glaze around to coat inside of mug, adding more if necessary. Pour excess glaze into container while turning cup, to coat top edge.
- Pour puddle of Clover onto foil. Sponge 3 coats of Clover onto bottom and onto sides of cup up to rim, being careful to avoid getting glaze under tape. Let dry after each coat.
- Remove tape. Brush 3 coats of Sun Yellow onto banner and onto cup handle. Let dry after each coat.
- Write teacher’s name onto banner, using French Kiwi. Let dry.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06.
Read Next76 Easy Craft Projects for Adults
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Join our community of 5 million crafters!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use
Thank You for Signing Up!
There was an issue signing you up. Please check your email address, and try again.