Butterfly Trio Stamped Card
A color called melon brings out a trio of stamped butterflies made with a clear stamp set from Posh Impressions. Two colors of ribbon accent the butterfly trio.
- Vertical Inspirations Collection - Faith and Hope
- Clear set of Butterfly Kisses
- Blending Blox: Shades of Orange (BB-01)
- Marvy Matchable - Wine
- Cardstocks: Melon, White
- Ruff ‘n’ Ready Shrink Plastic
- Ribbons: 1/8” wide orange, 1/8” wide white, ¼” wide orange
- Gold Jumpring
- Mounting tape
- Scissors, 1/8” hole punch, heat tool
- Cut pieces: White cardstock: 6 ½” x 10” folded in half for a 5” x 6 ½” card, 5 ½” x 8 ½” melon cardstock, folded in half for a 4 ¼” x 5 ½” piece. Cut each ribbon to 27” length.
- Stamp three solid butterfly images using Orange Blending Blox on bottom of front flap of melon card. Overstamp three butterfly outlines using Wine ink. Cut away bottom portion of butterflies. Stamp mesh background using wine ink on cardstock underneath butterflies. Tie ribbons around top of melon card. Adhere top and bottom flaps together with mounting tape.
- Stamp solid butterfly and butterfly outline onto shrink plastic with Orange Blending Blox and wine ink, respectively. Cut out close to image. Heat to shrink. Hang butterfly charm with jumpring from knot in ribbon.
- Assemble finished card by adhering melon element to front of white card.