Flower Power Tins
Give American Girl gift cards or keep your little craft items organized with these cute Flower Power Tins from American Girl Crafts. American Girl inspired crafts like this are great for sleepovers and birthday parties. And girls of all ages will love the flowers and bright colors!
- American Girl Crafts Sparkly Paper Pad
- American Girl Crafts Butterflies Stacked Stickers
- American Girl Crafts Gem Stickers
- American Girl Crafts Ink Pads
- American Girl Crafts Stencil Ruler
- American Girl Crafts Scissors
- American Girl Crafts Glue
- Small metal container with a lid
- Choose a paper from the Sparkly Paper Pad. Turn over the paper so that the white side faces up.
- Set the lid of your container on the white paper. Trace around the container, and cut out the tracing.
- Choose an ink color to use around the edge of the paper. In one hand, hold your paper piece. With the other hand, gently rub the ink pad along the edge of your paper, using short strokes. When you’re finished, the paper should have a hint of color around the edge.
- Center and glue the paper piece to the top of the lid.
- Measure and cut a piece of ribbon to fit across the lid. Glue the ribbon on top of the paper.
- Choose a butterfly from the Butterflies Stacked Stickers. Peel and stick your butterfly on top of the ribbon.
- Peel and stick 3 Gem Stickers to the ribbon for extra sparkle.
- You can decorate containers that are different shapes, too. Just trace around each lid as you did in Step 2, and add ribbons and stickers any way you like!
Read NextUpcycled Can Gift Containers
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Join our community of 5 million crafters!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use
Thank You for Signing Up!
There was an issue signing you up. Please check your email address, and try again.