Wonderfully Springlike Terra Cotta Pots
Cheer up your house this season by painting these Wonderfully Springlike Terra Cotta Pots. This is a fun clay pot craft that will give your home the brightness it needs. Whether you put them on display indoors or keep them in an outdoor space, these terra cotta pots will be sure to put a smile on your face. Painting flower pots is a peaceful activity that is easy to accomplish and always has great results. Roll up your sleeves and start painting these Wonderfully Springlike Terra Cotta Pots for instant cheer.
- Martha Stewart Crafts ® 2oz Multi-Surface Satin Acrylic Craft Paint - Wedding Cake
- Martha Stewart Crafts ® 6oz Tintable Glaze Effect
- Martha Stewart Crafts ® Adjustable Striping Brush
- Martha Stewart Crafts ® Basic Brush Set - 5pc
- Martha Stewart Crafts ® Color Paint Set May 2014, 5-2 oz.
- Small terra cotta pots
- Make sure your surface is free from dirt and dust.
- Using a brush from the basic brush set, paint each pot with a basecoat of Wedding Cake. Let dry completely.
- Mix first paint color with glazing medium according to bottle instructions.
- Using the 1" brush from the basic brush set, paint glaze mixture over wedding cake basecoat on exterior of pot.
- While wet, take grain striping comb and create stripes with vertical strokes up and down the exterior of the pot. Set aside and let dry completely.
- Repeat steps with remaining colors and pots.