We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Heres a fun little craft for little crafters just in time for your spring vegetable garden. Make a scare cat out of recycled plastic containers to keep the critters away from your vegetables. Or thats the idea anyway."
Time to CompleteUnder 30 minutes
Age GroupPreschool & Kindergarten, Elementary School
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Dishwasher Pod Container Recycled Planter
- Decorative Seed Starter Gifts with Laminated Plant Markers
- Plastic Bottle Planter
- Stylish Planting Shelf
- Simple DIY Seed Bombs
- House Number made for CDs & DVDs
- Mason Jar Solar Light
- 15 Terrarium Ideas: Inspiration for Planting Succulents
- DIY Glowing Mason Jars
- Easy Vertical Succulent Garden From A Wood Pallet
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Oasis Gloves
- Thieves Oil Foaming Hand Soap Recipe
- Zipper Tabs Tutorial
- Make An Inspirational Quote Plaque Using Clay
- How To Make A Paper Pencil Box Easy?
- Diy Dice Bag
- Reliable Corporation
- Hoffman Fabrics
- Knitter's Pride
- How To Crochet A Little Witchy Tea Light
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home