How to Pick Basil
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"One of the most important steps of growing an exuberant batch of basil is the harvest. Here are a few beginner tips on how to harvest basil! Are you thinking of growing your own basil but know nothing about basil care or how to harvest basil? It may seem like a complicated process but trust me, it’s so easy peasy! Because it’s not a very picky plant and it’s pretty easy to grow and care for, basil deserves a place in your garden for the beneficial effects it has on other plants, and for the amazing flavor it gives to your homemade food."
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Christmas Caps Decoration - Fun Family Craft
- Free Christmas Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Fabulous Faux Stained Glass Christmas Ornament
- Crochet Snowflake Free Pattern
- Fabric Postcards (and Fabric Postcard Ornaments)
- Reindeer Ornament
- Wreath Christmas Tree Ornament
- Stacked Yarn Ball Ornament
- Paragon Square Ornament
- Dangling Snowman Ornament
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home