Embroidery Hoop Wreath
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This small embroidery hoop wreath is the perfect quick DIY project! Decorate your front door and welcome your guests with this floral and rustic DIY Spring wreath that adds some farmhouse charm to any door you put it on. Spring is here, which means it’s time to start decorating and pulling out all the stops asap! Truth is there are a lot of things you can do to bring out some of the spring spirit: from backdrops, to centerpieces or a simple but beautiful rustic wreath there are a lot of projects that will radiate spring joy!"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
"So, if you havent guessed, I decided to use the Ava yarn from Classic Elite Yarns. Its a beautiful metallic silver yarn a blend of… Continue reading: "Simple Shells Light Wrap Crochet Pattern"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Pleated Blouse Free Sewing Pattern
- Grab The Gorgeous Free Father's Day Gift Tags
- Hufflepuff Scarf
- Prayer Pocket Pocket And Pillow
- 3/4 Sleeve Summer Blouse
- You Deserve The Credit
- Mandala Flowers Scrubby/ Potholder
- Paper Mache Photo Frame
- Aranea Afghan
- Movie Night Gift Basket
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home