Coffee Can Scarecrow
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Don't put that coffee can into the trash! Recycle your empty coffee cans into adorable fall decor! I’ll show you how to make my coffee can scarecrow, worthy of a place on your mantel or front porch. Because, recycling! I’ve always loved turning items into something new and fun. You might even have most of the items on hand. Aside from buying the little hat, most crafters will be able to scrounge up buttons, felt, twine, and raffia! "
- Coffee can
2 sheets tan felt
Small scrap of orange felt
2 large mismatched buttons
18 ” twine
Instant grab glue
Small straw hat
2 silk flowers
NotesPlease visit Crafts by Amanda for the full tutorial!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Dishwasher Pod Container Recycled Planter
- Decorative Seed Starter Gifts with Laminated Plant Markers
- Plastic Bottle Planter
- Stylish Planting Shelf
- Simple DIY Seed Bombs
- House Number made for CDs & DVDs
- Mason Jar Solar Light
- 15 Terrarium Ideas: Inspiration for Planting Succulents
- DIY Glowing Mason Jars
- Easy Vertical Succulent Garden From A Wood Pallet
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Homemade Puzzle For Kids Us
- Mocha Cherry Shawl
- Mystic Ripple Blanket
- French Macaron Amigurumi Dessert Food
- Crochet Hand Towel For Home Kitchen And Bathroom
- Sage Phone Cozy Pouch Case
- Christmas Elf Pixie Amigurumi Girl Doll
- Northwest Coffee Sleeve & Cup Coaster Mug Rug
- Easy Lace Bonnet For Baby Girl
- Fall Harvest Pumpkin Halloween Thanksgiving Decor
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home