Amazing DIY Bird Bath
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This beautiful bird bath is made from a salvaged vase and plate I found at the thrift shop. Simply glue them together with glass adhesive available at any craft or hardware store and you are set to go!"
Primary Technique: Glass Crafts
- reused glass vase
- reused glass plate
- glass adhesive
- Select a vase and plate
- Glue together with glass adhesive
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Mini Magic Potion Bottles
- Pauline Pumpkin Pillow
- Dancing Pencils Cup
- Rag Quilt Style Baby Blanket
- The Sweatpants Not Just For Sweating
- Craft Glue 101: How to Choose the Best Craft Glue
- Brown Sheep Co.
- Shepherd's Shades Yarn
- Thanksgiving Burlap Sack Table Decor
- DIY Thanksgiving Place Cards
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home