Star Striped Pillow
This Star Striped Pillow from I Love to Create is a fun and free sewing pattern that is not very difficult at all! It would make a great addition to any couch or window seat while also showing a bit of good old American Spirit!
- Tulip® Sponge Pouncer™
- Tulip Soft® Fabric Paint (Christmas Red)
- Cotton fabric – white
- Sewing machine with thread to match fabric
- Chalk pencil
- Painter’s tape – 1” width
- Trace two stars from pattern with chalk pencil onto fabric.
- Cut two stars from fabric.
- Add parallel lines of painter’s tape on the right side of one fabric star. Separate tape strips by 1 inch.
- With Tulip® Sponge Pouncer, apply a layer of Red Tulip® Soft® paint between tape strips.
- Remove tape. Let dry completely.
- Align fabric stars on top of one another, with right sides together. Use sewing machine to sew a ¼ inch seam around all edges, leaving an opening of about 3 inch. Trim off excess fabric at points of star and turn right side out.
- Stuff pillow with fiberfill. Use needle and thread to hand sew closed. Finished pillow will measure approximately 22 inch wide.
Read NextButton Flag Tray
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Join our community of 5 million crafters!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use
Thank You for Signing Up!
There was an issue signing you up. Please check your email address, and try again.