American Stars Felt Garland
Use sheets of red, white and blue felt to create a quick and easy 4th of July craft garland from The New Image Group. This easy July 4th garland is a fun way to decorate for the holiday.
Finished Garland will be about 60" long.
- Single Hole Punch
- 1 12 x 18 Royal EZ Felt Sheet
- 1 12 x 18 White EZ Felt Sheet
- 1 12 x 18 Red EZ Felt Sheet
- 100" of 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon
- Star Garland Template
- Arrange star (from template) on each EZ Felt Sheet like below image.
- Cut out stars from EZ Felt Sheet. Mark on your stars with pencil where the holes will be punched.
- Repeat steps #1 & #2 on remaining EZ Felt Sheets.
- Using the single hole punch, punch holes where you have marked.
- Arrange your garland in alternating colors on a flat surface.
- Once you have determined your arrangement, begin stringing stars together with ribbon and tying a bow at the ends.