Gingham Salt and Pepper Shakers
Seasonal salt and pepper shakers can be cute but expensive! For awesome salt and pepper shakers you can make yourself, try making Kathy Peterson's Gingham Salt and Pepper Shakers for patriotic holidays using the Flip Pal Mobile Scanner.
- Basic cylindrical salt and pepper shakers
- Flip-Pal Mobile Scanner
- Blue gingham fabric
- Red grosgrain ribbon
- Color printer and ink
- Plain paper
- Scan gingham fabric using Flip-Pal Mobile Scanner and print image.
- Cut gingham images to size so that they are as tall as the shakers and wide enough to completely cover the sides.
- Adhere gingham images to salt and pepper shakers. Don't forget which one is salt and which one is pepper!
- Adhere a piece of ribbon to each shaker so that it wraps completely around the shaker.
- Print "salt" and "pepper" on a piece of paper, and then cut out the words in strips long enough to wrap around the shakers.
- Adhere "salt" and "pepper" strips to the ribbon on the shakers.