Fourth of July Canvas
Are you having a Fourth of July party, or simply need something decorative to hang by your door? This Fourth of July canvas makes a great patriotic decoration. Whether you're having a party or you just want to show your American pride, this Fourth of July craft is perfect.
- 2225 - FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors - Ocean Cruise, 2 oz.
- 401 - FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors - True Blue, 2 oz.
- 437 - FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors - Lipstick Red, 2 oz.
- 901 - FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors - Wicker White, 2 oz.
- 938 - FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors - Licorice, 2 oz.
- 2-8X10 canvases
- Stencil brush
- Liner brush
- Masking tape
- Hot glue
- Basecoat both canvases with wicker white. Allow to dry.
- Tape of 3/4" stripes. Using the stencil brush, dry brush lipstick red. Allow to dry.
- Dry brush the white stripes with ocean cruise. Allow to dry.
- Using the liner brush outline the stripes in licorice.
- Draw a star on a peice of paper and cut it out. Tape the star to the center of the second canvas. Dry brush over the paper star using true blue. Remove the paper star and dry brush star with ocean cruise. Outline the star in licorice.
- Cut twine and attach to back of each canvas.
Read NextAmerican Flag Afghan