American Felt Flag
Make your own American flag from The New Image Group with felt pieces and felt sticker stars. This 4th of July craft project makes great table decorations for patriotic decorating.
- Quick Dry Craft Glue
- 112 x 18 White EZ Felt Sheet
- 112 x 18 Red EZ Felt Sheet
- 19 x 12 Royal Blue Stick-It Felt Sheet
- 1 Pack ofStick-It Felt Stars
- Flag Template
- Using your flag template and your ruler, cut out the following pieces from your felt sheets:
Royal Blue Stick-It Felt: 7.5" x 6" Square
Red EZ Felt: 8 Stripes that measure 7/8" x 18" (You will use 7 on your flag, We recommend creating 8 so you can use one as a space while placing your stripes on your flag.)
- Using your felt glue, glue the top and bottom most stripes onto your flag.
- Place your spacer strip underneath the top stripe. Place the next stripe underneath the spacer. Glue in place.
- Remove spacer and repeat Step 3 working from the bottom stripe up.
- Continue alternating top and bottom stripes working into the middle.
- Once all seven stripes have been added, let glue set for a minute.
- While your glue is drying, add your stars to the royal blue rectangle.
- Peel off adhesive-backing from rectangle and place in upper left hand corner of flag.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
More from "Fourth of July"
Fourth of July
Free craft projects for the Fourth of July and patriotic craft ideas. Independence Day craft projects and craft activities to entertain kids on the Fourth of July. Celebrate America with these stars and stripes craft projects and crafts featuring red