4th of July Silverware Holder
Creating 4th of July crafts is a time when everyone can let their imaginative juices flow. Follow Terri O's directions to make your utensils dazzle by crafting a 4th of July Silverware Holder.
- 9" or larger terra cotta pot
- Acrylic paint in red, white and blue
- Dimensional paints in white
- Patriotic paper napkins
- Plastic ware
- Red raffia
- Paint red and white stripes on the bottom part of the pot. Paint the rim blue and let dry.
- With the white dimensional, paint a stream of stars up and down the pot and let dry. If you want you can seal the pot with a water based sealer.
- Wrap your plastic ware in napkins and tie with raffia. Place them in the pot for a perfect display.
Read NextFourth of July Recycled Wine Carrier