Keepsake Box for Dad
Make a fun keepsake box for Dad to keep all his favorite trinkets and goodies from the kids. This Plaid Father's Day craft brings out the manly creativity in all the dads.
- CS11201 - Mod Podge ® Gloss, 8 oz.
- 12x12 Cardstock - Deep Sea Blue Basic
- Grey 12x12 Scrapbook paper Cigar Box
- Brass Nailheads
- Trace the lid and base of the box onto the blue paper. Cut the front, back & side stripes out of blue paper.
- Apply Mod Podge to the back of the paper and adhere to the sides of the box. Allow to dry completely. Trim off excess paper.
- Cut a tie shape out of the striped paper. Apply mod Podge to the back and apply to the top of the box.
- Cut 2 collar shapes out of blue paper and apply to the top of the box. Finish with a coat of Mod Podge over the entire box.
- When dry hammer the nail heads into the corners as shown.