Father's Day Fishing Tray
Make this father's day fishing tray for your favorite fishing buddy. When you get home, maybe Mom will cook up your catch! Fathers day craft projects from I Love to Create are fun to make and to receive!
- Duncan Concepts® Underglazes for Bisque and Majolica
- CN 281 Light Brown
- CN 232 Bright Briarwood
- CN 502 Neon Blue
- CN 282 Bright Brown
- CN 501 Neon Yellow
- CN 202 Bright Grey
- CN 505 Neon Green
- CN 506 Neon Coral
- CN 253 Dark Black
- Signature Brushes
- SB 804 No. 4 Shader
- SB 801 No. 2/0 Round
- SB 808 No. 4 Round
- SB 802 No. 1 Liner
- Clear Glazes
- CN 2000D Concepts Clear Dipping Glaze
- Duncan Mold; Birmingham Platter (A126)
- Clay Carbon
- Pattern 1
- Pattern 2
- Clean greenware and wipe piece with a dampened sponge to remove dust. Fire to shelf cone 04.
- Use clay carbon and pencil to transfer pattern to platter. Damp sponge ware. Do not damp sponge piece before transferring pattern, if piece is damp clay carbon will not transfer.
- Using the SB 801 No 2/0 Detail or SB 808 No 4 Round, load with CN 281 Light Brown and side load with CN 282 Bright Brown and apply to rods. Load the Round with same colors and then tip in CN 232 Bright Briarwood and apply to handle of rod.
- Use the Round loaded with CN 202 Bright Grey and apply to reels and rings on rod.
- Apply CN 232 Bright Briarwood to handle on reels with the SB 802 No 1 Liner.
- Detail rods and reels with thinned CN 253 Dark Black and the Liner.
- With the SB 804 No 4 Shader load with water and pull out excess moisture on rim of water bowl. Corner load one corner of brush with one of the following colors and blend on palette. Apply a float stroke to top of wings of all dragonflies and down one side of head and body: The Neon Yellow, Neon Blue, Neon Green, and finally Neon Coral.
- Detail dragonflies with CN 253 Dark Black and the Liner.
- With the same brush and color as in Step 8, add a few hooks randomly to platter.
- With the Round apply CN 253 Dark Black to inside and outside rims of platter.
- Let dry, dip piece in CN 2000D Clear Dipping.
- When dry, Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06.
Read NextPuppet Golf Club Cover