Etched Santa Pitcher
This etched Santa pitcher from Etchworld Armour is a great way to serve a holiday beverage at your Christmas party. The etching technique is easy and fun with these easy-to-follow instructions.
- #22-0703 Santa Peel N Etch stencil (for pitcher)
- #20-0460 Santa Rub N Etch stencil (for drinking glass)
- #21-1607 Upper Case Over N Over (for drinking glass)
- #21-1608 Lower Case Over N Over (for drinking glass)
- #20-0467 Angel Rub N Etch (optional-for drinking glass)
- Armour Etch Cream
- #61-3328 White Rub N Buff (optional)
- #31-0401 Contact Vinyl Masking (optional)
- Smooth sided glass pitcher
Smooth sided drinking glasses (optional)
- **Please note: Pitcher can also be Sand Etched or Sand Blasted with stencil #22-0703 instead of using the Etch Cream.
The Rub N Etch stencils used on the drinking glass can only be used with Etch Cream.
- Masking tape,
- vinyl masking (optional)
- sharp pointed object like the #85-2146 Stylus/Burnisher or a sewing needle
For Glass Pitcher:
Wash & dry glass in hot soapy water prior to applying stencil.
Follow package instructions or refer to “Product Manual & Instructions” for complete instructions on applying a Peel N Etch stencil.
Apply Santa stencil to pitcher and pick out all stencil pieces with sharp object. Mask around stencil, overlapping edges, using the masking tape. You can also cover the larger area around the pitcher with the contact vinyl to cover all exposed glass on the side of the pitcher where the stencil is and seal edges with the masking tape.
Etch the glass with your preferred method. Follow either package instructions
Rinse pitcher under warm running water until no visible cream or sand remains on glass. Peel off masking, remove stencil, and rinse again until no residue of the cream or sand remains.
- If you want to highlight the etching more, apply white Rub N Buff
For Drinking Glass:
Using the Over N Over stencil letters, spell out the word “Believe” across the top of the glass, overlapping edges left to right.
Cut apart Rub n Etch stencils and center the Santa head under the word “Believe”
Rub some of the stars from the Angel stencil to the left of Santa’s head and some to the right.(optional)
Mask off all exposed glass around and in between of all the stencils until entire side of glass is protected.
Etch with the Etch cream, following the directions on the package.
- Rinse off cream and dry glass.