DIY Burlap Charger Plate
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
" I’ve always loved burlap and loved to use it in my fall and Christmas decor but recently have found a way to incorporate it in so many other ways! I had a plastic charger plate tucked away from last summer that had faded terribly and was chipped. I didn’t want to throw it away, thinking that I could paint it or do something fun with it. After recently seeing a Burlap Charger Plate at a craft store I knew it was the perfect project to update my chipped and faded plastic plate!"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
If you need more storage space but don't have extra room or money to do it, try repurposing an old piece of furniture from your… Continue reading: "Elegant Refurbished Entryway Cabinet"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Neo Mint Crochet Cable Hat
- Winter Placemat & Coaster Set
- Candy Corn Mini C2c
- Ghost Mini C2c
- Dana Scarf
- Concentric Squares Throw Blanket
- Lace Choker With Fringe
- Dia De Los Muertos Mask
- 2 Step Diy Coastal Christmas Starfish
- Seamen’s Church Institute
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home