Super Cool DIY Popsicle Cake
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Gorgeous sheet cake covered with a mixture of dark chocolate ganache and fondant to look like a giant popsicle covered in huge homemade sprinkles. This project should take around 5-6 hours including baking time and because we only cover small sections of the cake at a time it's great for beginners too. It should yield around 18-24 portions but the recipe can be scaled up easily with a bigger pan if your party has more guests."
- sheet cake
- chocolate ganache
- barbecue skewers
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Soup Singles - Gift in a Jar
- Colored Dough Heart Cookies
- Easy 3D Edible Marshmallow Polar Bear Craft
- Cake in a Can Surprise
- Decorated Rose Cookies
- Handmade Wishing Cards with Flowers and Leaves
- Edible Sand For Food Crafting
- Upcycle Mandala Serving Dish
- Summer Sunglass Cookies
- How to Decorate a Fabric Tote Bag with Seguins
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Yarn Washing Symbols [PDF]
- Brown Sheep Synchrony Yarn
- How to make Lavender Bags
- Small Zipper Pouch
- Organizer Sewing Pattern
- One Evening Beanie
- Simple Mittens
- Ruffled Shawlette
- Emil, the Preemie Crochet Octopus
- Eyelet Crochet Bag
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home