Painting Rainbow Roses
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This was such a low-key craft to make – we used a combination of regular watercolor paint and glitter watercolor paints for an unexpected touch of sparkle. My daughter initially did three roses in one sitting and then we just added more roses in slowly – when she had a few minutes extra in the morning, she’d paint a rose and add it to the growing bouquet. This would make such a sweet gift (Mother’s Day, Valentine’s Day, Teacher Appreciation, etc) and you could have multiple kids work on it – it might be interesting to see the effects and color schemes each child chooses."
White or light colored fabric roses
Water in cup
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Easy 3D Edible Marshmallow Polar Bear Craft
- Painting Rainbow Roses
- Father's Day Candy Bar Wrappers
- Handmade Wishing Cards with Flowers and Leaves
- How to Decorate a Fabric Tote Bag with Seguins
- Edible Cranberry Slime
- Valentines Day Cake
- Cake in a Can Surprise
- Edible Sand For Food Crafting
- Cute Lemon Slice Cake Tutorial
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Brown Sheep Synchrony Yarn
- How to make Lavender Bags
- Small Zipper Pouch
- Organizer Sewing Pattern
- One Evening Beanie
- Simple Mittens
- Ruffled Shawlette
- Emil, the Preemie Crochet Octopus
- Eyelet Crochet Bag
- Lemon Squeezy Baby Blanket
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home