Lucky Charms Marshmallow Treat Pops
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Lucky Charms for St. Patrick’s Day learning creates an opportunity for sweet treats and educational fun. Here is a recipe for sweet treats and a free printable to use for teaching a few skills too. It can be hard to get kids to sit still and this project will have them engaged and learning. You can take this concept and use it with a different cereal or different snack all together and I am sure you will get great results."
Primary TechniqueFood Crafting
- 1 Box Lucky Charms Cereal
- 1 Stick Unsalted Butter
- 16 oz Mini Marshmallows
- Waxed Paper
- Green Melting Vanilla Wafers
Melt butter and marshmallows in a large glass bowl in the microwave and stir.
Add cereal. (Keep a few charms out for the last step.)
Form pops on waxed paper and insert straws.
Chill until cool then drizzle melted vanilla over the top. Stick extra charms on.
Chill before serving.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
This Pottery Barn Wall Organizer is an easy and fun way to get the look you love for less. A hanging wall organizer like this is… Continue reading: "Pottery Barn Wall Organizervideocam"
- Upcycle Mandala Serving Dish
- Beef Vegetable Soup In A Jar Gift Idea
- Cute Lemon Slice Cake Tutorial
- Rainbow Rock Candy
- Printable Vintage Rose Cupcake Toppers
- Rotten Milk April Fools' Day Trick
- Easy 3D Edible Marshmallow Polar Bear Craft
- How to Decorate a Fabric Tote Bag with Seguins
- How To Make Tie Dye Easter Eggs
- Super Cute Beach Hut Cookie House
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Watermelon Coaster
- Bug Repellent Solid Lotion
- Crochet Wood Napkin Rings
- Lemon Mojito Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Azure Memories Crochet Pillow
- Lacy Crochet Doily Tablemat
- Jasmine Ripple Blanket
- Blueberry Oatmeal Doughnut Soaps
- Love Knot Market Bag
- Seashell Fish
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home