Edible Chocolate Paint
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"I tried to offset this by making the edible chocolate paint as glossy as possible. I also would recommend making a couple batches of our conversation heart paint or another edible paint to add some color into these pictures, so it’s not just a big glob of brown. With older kids it may also be less of an issue because their paintings tend to be less “abstract” and they could paint things that more obviously look like a chocolate treat."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Make these super cute slippers and lounge around the house. Grandma's Knitted Slippers also make great gifts for your favorite people.… Continue reading: "Grandma's Knitted Slippersvideocam"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Make A Kid's Apron From A Man's Shirt Sleeve
- Skylar Ribbed Singlet
- Plastic Bottle Planter
- Mermaid Slime
- No Sew Diy Mask - Duct Tape To The Rescue
- Super Easy Carrot Bunting
- Crochet Easter Bunny Egg Garland
- Ways To Disinfect Clothes & Fight The Virus
- Unisex Scrubs Pants Free Pattern
- Unmasking Diy Mask Material - Free Pattern
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home